This package is part of the SurfGear toolkit made by Surf.
Possibly the most common style of navigation in mobile apps is tab-based navigation. This module can manage the tabs on the screen.
- Add TabNavigator to your widget.
- Add mapping of tabs to widgets inside the tab via mappedTabs.
- Add a subscription to the stream of selected tabs through selectedTabStream.
- Define a tab to be opened by default through initialTab.
- Using transitionsBuilder and transitionDuration, you can define a custom transformation to display the contents of the tab.
tabnavigator to your
dependencies: tabnavigator: ^1.0.0
You can use both
dev versions of the package listed above in the badges bar.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
For issues, file directly in the main SurfGear repo.
If you would like to contribute to the package (e.g. by improving the documentation, solving a bug or adding a cool new feature), please review our contribution guide first and send us your pull request.
Your PRs are always welcome.
How to reach us
Please feel free to ask any questions about this package. Join our community chat on Telegram. We speak English and Russian.