Plugin for check SSL Pinning on request HTTP.
Checks the equality between the known SHA-1 or SHA-256 fingerprint and the SHA-1 or SHA-256 of the target server.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.
- serveurUrl :
- headerHttp :
- sha :
SHA.SHA1 || SHA.SHA256
- allowedSHAFingerprints :
- timeout :
await SslPinningPlugin.check(serverURL: url, headerHttp : new Map(), sha: SHA.SHA1, allowedSHAFingerprints: new List<String>, timeout : 50);
- On success, return String "CONNECTION_SECURE"
- On error, return String "CONNECTION_INSECURE"
If an exception, return the stacktrace on String value.
- Foreign Function Interface for interoperability with the C programming language. [...]
- HTML elements and other resources for web-based applications that need to interact with the browser and the DOM (Document Object Model). [...]
- Utility methods to efficiently manipulate typed JSInterop objects in cases where the name to call is not known at runtime. You should only use these methods when the same effect cannot be achieved with @JS annotations. These methods would be extension methods on JSObject if Dart supported extension methods.