- A batch is used to perform multiple operation as a single atomic unit. A Batch object can be acquired by calling Database.batch. It provides methods for adding operation. None of the operation will be executed (or visible locally) until commit() is called.
Database to send sql commands, created during
- Common API for Database and Transaction to execute SQL commands
- Basic databases operations
Options for opening the database
- Cursor for query by page cursor.
- Database transaction to use during a transaction
- Debug extension
- inMemoryDatabasePath → const String
Special database name opened in memory
- onDatabaseDowngradeDelete → OnDatabaseVersionChangeFn
Downgrading will delete the database and open it again.
- sqfliteLogLevelNone → int
- sqfliteLogLevelSql → int
Log native sql commands
- sqfliteLogLevelVerbose → int
Log native verbose
Database db, int oldVersion, int newVersion) → Future< void>
to specify during
onDowngradeDowngrading will always fail
- Insert/Update conflict resolver
Prototype of the function called before calling
onOpenwhen the database is open.
void>Function(Database db, int version)
- Prototype of the function called when the database is created.
- Prototype of the function called when the database is open.
void>Function(Database db, int oldVersion, int newVersion)
- Prototype of the function called when the version has changed.
Exceptions / Errors
- Wrap sqlite native exception