A dart-lang version of the SIP UA stack, ported from JsSIP.
- Use pure dart-lang
- SIP over WebSocket (use real SIP in your flutter/web apps)
- Audio/video calls (flutter-webrtc) and instant messaging
- Support with standard SIP servers such as OpenSIPS, Kamailio, Asterisk and FreeSWITCH.
Currently supported platforms
The first version was sponsored by Suretec Systems Ltd. T/A SureVoIP.
The project is inseparable from the contributors of the community.
- SureVoIP - Sponsor
- CloudWebRTC - Original Author
- Robert Sutton - Contributor
- Gavin Henry - Contributor
dart-sip-ua is released under the MIT license.