#flutter, #package, #android, #saf, #storage
Access Android Storage Access Framework, Media Store and Environment APIs through your Flutter Apps
See the website for documentation.
All documentation is also available under
/docs to each released version which is the data source of the website.
You can contribute to the documentation by just editing these files through the GitHub web editor!
To check all ways you can contribute to this package see Contributing/Ways to contribute.
Latest changes are available on
master branch and the actual latest published package version lives under
All other branches are derivated from issues, new features or bug fixes.
- aplicatii-romanesti who bought me a whole month of caffeine!
- honjow contributed by implementing
openDocumentAndroid API #110 to pick single or multiple file URIs. Really helpful, thanks!
- clragon submitted a severe bug report #107 and opened discussions around package architecture #108, thanks!
- jfaltis fixed a memory leak #86 and implemented an API to override existing files #85, thanks for your contribution!
- EternityForest did report a severe crash #50 when the column ID was not provided and implemented a new feature to list all subfolders #59, thanks man!
- Thanks dhaval-k-simformsolutions for taking time to submit bug reports related to duplicated file entries!
- dangilbert pointed and fixed a bug #14 when the user doesn't select a folder, thanks man!
- A huge thanks to aplicatii-romanesti for taking time to submit device specific issues!
- I would thanks ankitparmar007 for discussing and requesting create file related APIs #20!
Copyright © 2021-present, Alex Rintt.
Shared Storage is MIT licensed 💖