Flutter Sberbank Acquiring SDK
Acquiring SDK allows you to integrate Sberbank Internet Acquiring into mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
- Making payments (including recurring payments);
- Making payments via Apple Pay or Google Pay (including recurring payments);
- Related payments;
- Integration with online checkouts;
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: sberbank_acquiring: 2.0.0
To get started with the SDK, you'll need:
- userName - The login of the vendor's service account;
- password - Password of the vendor account;
- token – The value that is used to authenticate the merchant when sending requests to the payment gateway. You do not need to pass the
passwordparameters when passing this parameter. To obtain a public key, contact technical support.
These values are issued in your personal account after connecting to Sberbank Internet Acquiring.
SDK allows you to configure operating mode (debug / prod), by default - debug. The SDK also allows you to configure request proxying, by default all requests go to Sberbank servers.
To configure the operation mode, set the following parameters:
final SberbankAcquiring acquiring = SberbankAcquiring( SberbankAcquiringConfig( userName: userName, password: password, debug: false, ), );
If you want to use
token, use the following constructor:
final SberbankAcquiring acquiring = SberbankAcquiring( SberbankAcquiringConfig.token( token: token, ), );
If you want to use a
proxy, use the following constructor:
final SberbankAcquiring acquiring = SberbankAcquiring( SberbankAcquiringConfig.proxy( proxyUrl: 'https://server.com/', ), );
The Example is in the corresponding folder