An extended text editing controller that supports different inline styles for custom regex.
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: rich_text_controller: [latest version]
2. Install it
$ flutter pub get
3. Import it
See Example page for example code.
|Map<RegExp, TextStyle> patternMatchMap||Map to match a certain RegExp pattern with a custom style||--|
|Map<String, TextStyle> stringMatchMap||Map to match a certain word with a custom style||--|
|@required Function(List onMatch||Void Callback for matched content||--|
|bool deleteOnBack||delete the last matched content on backspace or not||false|
- Must not add both patternMatchMap and stringMatchMap, only one of them.
Contributing is more than welcomed on any of my packages/plugins. I will try to keep adding suggested features as i go.
Current list of contributors:
- V1.0.0 - First Release.
- V1.0.1 - Added Example.
- V1.1.0 - Added onMatch Callback.
- V1.2.0 - Resolved Issues + added String-Matching.
- V1.3.0 - Resolved Issues + added Null safety.
- V1.4.0 - Resolved Issues + added deleteOnBack functionality.
Michael Aziz - Github
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details