A Flutter widget that is inspired by Kendo Data Grid and allows sorting, filtering, and paging with full bootstrap style responsive layout.
For a fully automatic implementation that allows you to tie your responsive data grid to your C# WebAPI REST/GRPC backend with full automatic filtering, sorting, take and skip functionality that generates a full expression tress against your Entity Framework or other Linq based queries, see the dotnet sub folder of the root project and the associated nuget package.
- Paging of data for maximum efficiency (both client side and server side)
- Sorting (including multi-column sorting)
- Filtering (including mutli-column filtering with friendly interactive filter dialogs)
- Infinite scroll with load on demand
- Height, or shrinkwrap mode.
- Full responsive design similar to how bootstrap grid layout works allowing for custom layouts of your data grid across mobile, web and desktop.
- Add the library per the instructions.
- import the responsive_data_grid to your dart file.
- Use ResponsiveDataGrid
. It is important to ensure that you specify the generic in the defintion so that the grid can do it's magic while you're setting it up.
- Review the example project for more details.
- Integration Testing
- More documentation, examples, and getting started with screen shots
- Column Visibility
- Column Freezing
- Grouping with Sumaries and Group Footers
- Footer with Overall Summaries
- Pagination - Add page numbers that scale automatically based on the space available in the paging controller