dispatch library Null safety
A class-based system for argument parsing with Plade.
- A Handler for handling a subcommand.
- A set of CommandHandler instances representing subcommands.
- A class that can register arguments with an ArgParser and then run after parsing.
- A context of all "parent" handlers. This can be used by Handler.run on a subcommand to access the Handler of parent command handlers / the root app handler, like a lightweight service container.
- An interface that a Handler can implement to register subcommands. If this is implemented, then its Handler.run method will be called before any subcommand's Handler.run.