MqttConnectionResolver class Null safety
Helper class that resolves MQTT connection and credential parameters, validates them and generates connection options.
discovery_key: (optional) a key to retrieve the connection from IDiscovery
host: host name or IP address
port: port number
uri: resource URI or connection string with all parameters in it
store_key: (optional) a key to retrieve the credentials from ICredentialStore
username: user name
password: user password
- :discovery::*:1.0 (optional) IDiscovery services to resolve connections
- :credential-store::*:1.0 (optional) Credential stores to resolve credentials
- Implemented types
- connectionResolver → ConnectionResolver
The connections resolver.
- credentialResolver → CredentialResolver
The credentials resolver.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
String? correlationId, ConnectionParams connection, CredentialParams credential) → Future< ConfigParams>
- Composes MQTT connection options from connection and credential parameters.
ConfigParams config) → void
Configures component by passing configuration parameters.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
String? correlationId) → Future< ConfigParams>
- Resolves MQTT connection options from connection and credential parameters.
IReferences references) → void
Sets references to dependent components.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.