Portable Abstractions and Patterns for Dart
This framework is part of the Pip.Services project. It provides portable abstractions and patterns that can be used to implement non-trivial business logic in applications and services.
This framework's key difference is its portable implementation across a variety of different languages. It currently supports Java, .NET, Python, Node.js, Dart, and Golang. The code provides a reasonably thin abstraction layer over most fundamental functions and delivers symmetric implementation that can be quickly ported between different platforms.
The framework's functionality is decomposed into several packages:
- Commands - commanding and eventing patterns
- Config - configuration framework
- Convert - soft value converters
- Data - data patterns
- Errors - application errors
- Random - random data generators
- Refer - locator (IoC) pattern
- Reflect - reflection framework
- Run - execution framework
- Validate - validation framework
The library is created and maintained by Sergey Seroukhov, Levichev Dmitry, Alexey Dvoykin.
The documentation is written by Egor Nuzhnykh, Alexey Dvoykin, Mark Makarychev, Levichev Dmitry.