Phosphor is a flexible icon family for interfaces, diagrams, presentations — whatever, really. Explore all our icons at phosphoricons.com.
Add this to your
dependencies: phosphor_flutter: ^any
Then run the pub get command
flutter pub get
Just add a
Icon() widget passing any Phosphor Icon value like any Material Icon
// With Material Icons Icon( Icons.edit, // Pencil icon ), // With Phosphor Icons Icon( PhosphorIcons.pencil, // Pencil Icon ),
You could use any property of the
Icon widget to personalize the icon.
// This will show the [Note Pencil] icon in its fill version // with a size of 30.0, green color and a semantic label for // screen readers. Icon( PhosphorIcons.notePencilFill, color: Colors.green, size: 30.0, semanticLabel: 'New Note', ),
All the icons has their thin, light, regular, bold and fill versions.
WIP Duotone Icons
The Duotone icons are still a work in progress
You could see all the icons within the example app.
- Download the APK from releases page and install in your device
From source code
- Clone the repo
- Open directory example
- Run flutter
- phosphor-react ▲ Phosphor icon component library for React
- phosphor-vue ▲ Phosphor icon component library for Vue
- phosphor-icons ▲ Phosphor icons for Vanilla JS
- phosphor-webcomponents ▲ Phosphor icons as Web Components
- phosphor-figma ▲ Phosphor icons Figma plugin
MIT © Phosphor Icons