A simple flutter widget to paint with your fingers.
The widget supports:
- Changing fore- and background color
- Changing the thickness of lines you draw
- Exporting your painting as png
- Undo drawing a line
- Clearing the whole drawing
- Check if anything was drawn at all (using `PainterController.isEmpty')
- Erase Mode
- After calling 'finish()' on a PainterController you can't draw on this painting any more
- To create a new painting after finishing the old one simply create a new PainterController
- Calling 'finish()' for the first time will render the drawing. Successive calls will then return a cached version of the rendered picture
For a full example take a look at the example project. Here is a short recording showing it. Note that the color picker is an external dependency which is only required for the example.