A framework for creating page objects for in-browser tests or Webdriver tests.
For a beginner's guide, refer to our quickstart guide.
For in-depth explanation of PageLoader's anatomy and features, refer to our anatomy section.
Refer to our best practices section to master using PageLoader.
Starting with version 3.0.0, PageLoader is changed significantly from version 2.X.X. Refer to our what changed section for more information.
How do I trigger the generation step?
dart run build_runner build
If you are starting with a fresh checkout or deleted your
pass the flag:
|WARNING: Your PageObject Dart files must be within
- Exports all APIs and classes needed for running in-browser.
- Following is useful only for WebDriver Test Creator.
- Configuration for using
package:build-compatible build systems.
- Debug support for PageLoader.
- For testing on PageLoaderElement.
- Exports all APIs and classes needed for running with WebDriver.