Flutter plugin to provide SMS User Consent API gives the content of a single SMS message to us if the user gives permission. For Android, that's where this package is useful. No need for iOS
SMS need to follow some rules as describe here
- Contains one-time code
- 4-10 digit alphanumeric with one number
- Not from contact
import 'import package:otp_consent/otp_consent.dart';
Extend OtpConsentAutoFill mixin that will offer you:
- startOtpConsent(): to listen SMS code from the native
- stopOtpConsent(): to stop listen broadcast receiver from native
- smsReceived(sms): call get value otp when the sms is received.
- sms: get sms received
- It is compatible Android only.