A dart wrapper around mpesa daraja api.
Work in progress
Not tested. Will be functional at version 1.0.0
xLIPA NA MPESA
You Will need a few things from Safaricom before development.
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Test Credentials for Development/Sanbox environment
- Login or Register as a Safaricom developer here if you haven't.
- Add a new App here
- You will be issued with a Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. You will use these to initiate an Mpesa Instance.
- Obtain Test Credentials here.
- The Test Credentials Obtained Are only valid in Sandbox/Development environment. Take note of them.
- To run in Production Environment you will need real Credentials.
- To go Live and be issued with real credentials,please refer to this guide
For help getting started with Flutter, view their online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.