A tidy utility to handle validation of strings like a pro. It provides support for both iOS, Android, Web, Linux platforms (offcourse).
dependencies: meta_validator: ^<latest_version>
- Check the strength of your password ranging between 0.0 to 1.0
StrengthChecker.getPasswordValidations( password: "aaa", defaultTitle: "DEFAULT", mediumTitle: "MEDIUM", strongTitle: "STRONG", weakTitle: "WEAK");
- Get a customized string for password strength. Add you custom messages for each password validation with a default statement.
- Check if your email address is valid or not.
StringValidator.validatePostalCode("fake postal code")
- Check if your postal code is valid or not.
StringValidator.validateBlacklisted(["apple", "ball"], "ball")
- Check if the inserted word is blacklisted or not.
😎 + 10 more string validators!
❤Loved the utility? Donate here.
🚀Want to learn more about Flutter? Checkout this out!
💥DM me on Instagram for doubts Follow here
If you encounter any problems feel free to open an issue. If you feel the library is missing a feature, please raise a ticket on Github and I'll look into it. Pull request are also welcome.