linting is a framework for creating custom linter.
Dart has a linter, but it is currently not able to create custom rules.
There are several ways to create custom rules, but each has its own disadvantages.
- Create your own linter command
- Easy to implement.
- Cannot check errors in the IDE.
- Use the analyzer_plugin
- Errors can be displayed in the IDE.
- Difficult to implement and debug.
- To check errors in CI (ex, Github Action), need to create a command.
linting is a framework for solving these problems.
The complete code can be found at example
- create and push release branch. (ex,
- Update CHANGELOG.md
- Update pubspec.yaml
- Create tag
- Create release
dart pub publish
- merge release branch.