krunner library Null safety
A user-friendly API for interacting with KDE's KRunner.
At the moment the API supports writing plugins, also called "runners". This is accomplished by using the KRunnerPlugin.
Writing a plugin is as simple as specifying an
along with 3 callback functions: check for matches to a query,
supply a list of actions this runner can take, and running an action.
See the example directory for simple examples.
- A Dart interface for creating and running a KRunner plugin.
- A match that is returned to KRunner in response to a user's query.
- Optional sub-properties relating to a QueryMatch.
- Secondary actions appear in runner results as icons to the right of the match's title.
- Associated numeric values for the enum that KRunner understands.
- Defines how closely the associated QueryMatch fits the query.