Another way to build Flutter applications for mobile, web and desktop using the powerful of MVC Design Pattern.
Karee is a framework that embbed a Command Line Interface and Libraries used to take full advantage of what it offers.
Karee-CLI a command line interface that helps you to manage Karee with
- Code Generation
- Project generation
- File management
- Project execution
Take a look at Karee-CLI
Karee library set of dart lib very useful to
- Handle Errors
- Manage Navigation
- Inject Dependencies
- Provide Service Layer
- Manage Application State
- Provide Internal Navigation
- Generate all your controllers
- Organize your project's files
- Manage your files and class names
- Support Application Internationalization
- Manage your application's navigation with custom constants
- Generate all your
StatefulScreenscreens with names
- Organize your application routes with various structure
- Generate additional source
With Karee, you don't have to worry because:
- Karee is Simple, Easy to start and fast
- Karee works without
Class Inheritanceon your controllers or Services
- Karee takes advantage of the power of
MVC Design Patternand
- Karee provides a lot of useful items
With Karee your code become
- Easy to read
- Easy to maintain
- VS Code Extension
- Android Studio Extension
- Intellij Extension
Thank you for considering contributing to the Karee library! The contribution guide can be found in the Karee documentation.
Code of Conduct
In order to ensure that the Karee community is welcoming to all, please review and abide by the Code of Conduct.
Karee Framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.