mediasession library Null safety
Media Session Standard
- The Media Session API's MediaImage dictionary describes the images associated with a media resource's MediaMetadata. Its contents can be displayed by the user agent in appropriate contexts like in a player interface to show the current playing video or audio track.
- Experimental This is an experimental technologyCheck the Browser compatibility table carefully before using this in production. The interface of the Media Session API allows a web page to provide rich media metadata for display in a platform UI.
- The Media Session API's MediaPositionState dictionary is used to represent the current playback position of a media session. Its contents can be used by the user agent to provide a user interface displaying information about the playback position and duration of the media currently being performed.
- Experimental This is an experimental technologyCheck the Browser compatibility table carefully before using this in production. The interface of the Media Session API allows a web page to provide custom behaviors for standard media playback interactions, and to report metadata that can be sent by the user agent to the device or operating system for presentation in standardized user interface elements. [...]
- The Media Session API's dictionary is the type used by the sole input parameter into the callback which is executed when a media session action occurs. It specifies the type of action which needs to be performed as well as the data needed to perform the action.