geometry_1 library Null safety
Geometry Interfaces Module Level 1
- The DOMMatrix interface represents 4×4 matrices, suitable for 2D and 3D operations including rotation and translation. It is a mutable version of the DOMMatrixReadOnly interface. [...]
- The DOMMatrixReadOnly interface represents a read-only 4×4 matrix, suitable for 2D and 3D operations. The DOMMatrix interrface—which is based upon —adds mutability, allowing you to alter the matrix after creating it. A 4×4 matrix is suitable to describe any rotation and translation in 3D. [...]
- A object represents a 2D or 3D point in a coordinate system; it includes values for the coordinates in up to three dimensions, as well as an optional perspective value. is based on DOMPointReadOnly but allows its properties' values to be changed. [...]
- The DOMPointInit dictionary is used to provide the values of the coordinates and perspective when creating and JSONifying a DOMPoint or DOMPointReadOnly object. [...]
- The interface specifies the coordinate and perspective fields used by DOMPoint to define a 2D or 3D point in a coordinate system. Note: This feature is available in Web Workers There are two ways to create a new instance. First, you can use its constructor, passing in the values of the parameters for each dimension and, optionally, the perspective: [...]
This is an experimental technologyCheck the Browser
compatibility table carefully before using this in production.
A is a collection of four DOMPoints defining the corners of an
arbitrary quadrilateral. Returning s lets
getBoxQuads()return accurate information even when arbitrary 2D or 3D transforms are present. It has a handy
boundsattribute returning a DOMRectReadOnly for those cases where you just want an axis-aligned bounding rectangle.
- Draft This page is not complete. [...]
- The interface specifies the standard properties used by DOMRect to define a rectangle whose properties are immutable.