cssom_1 library Null safety
CSS Object Model (CSSOM)
- The CSS interface holds useful CSS-related methods. No objects with this interface are implemented: it contains only static methods and is therefore a utilitarian interface.
The interface of the
CSS Object Modelrepresents any CSS
at-rulethat contains other rules nested within it. [...]
The interface represents an
The interface describes an object representing a single CSS
represents a single CSS
- The interface represents a single CSS rule. There are several types of rules which inherit properties from . [...]
- A is an (indirect-modify only) array-like object containing an ordered collection of CSSRule objects.
- The interface represents an object that is a CSS declaration block, and exposes style information and various style-related methods and properties. [...]
- The interface represents a single CSS style rule.
- The interface represents a single CSS stylesheet, and lets you inspect and modify the list of rules contained in the stylesheet. It inherits properties and methods from its parent, StyleSheet. [...]
The MediaList interface represents the media queries of a
stylesheet, e.g. those set using a
mediaattribute. Note: is a live list; updating the list using properties or methods listed below will immediately update the behavior of the document.
- An object implementing the interface represents a single style sheet. CSS style sheets will further implement the more specialized CSSStyleSheet interface.
- The interface represents a list of StyleSheet. [...]
- The mixin describes CSSOM-specific features common to the HTMLElement, SVGElement and MathMLElement interfaces. Each of these interfaces can, of course, add more features in addition to the ones listed below. Note: is a mixin and not an interface; you can't actually create an object of type .
- The LinkStyle interface provides access to the associated CSS style sheet of a node. [...]