A widget to render moving blobby objects.
Also, implemented this using Jelly
- Highly customizable JellyAnim rendering for Flutter.
- Multiple JellyAnim instances
- Overlap Jellies
- Tween shapes and change colors
- Set jelly viewport with custom size
- Set custom radius of jelly
- Add custom style of jelly with the help of
To use this package, add
jelly_anim as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
dependencies: ... jelly_anim: any
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
JellyAnim(jellyCount: jellyCount, radius: 20, viewPortSize: Size(200, 600), jellyCoordinates: 10, allowOverFlow: true, duration: Duration(milliseconds: 200), jellyPosition: JellyPosition.bottomCenter);
jellyCountdefines that how many jelly we want to overlap.
durationdefines the color transition & movement duration of jelly.
jellyCoordinatesdefines the movement of jelly.
- NOTE: default value is 5 & user have to give more than 3.
radiusdefines the size of jelly.
viewPortSizedefined size the jelly will draw.
- NOTE: by default the size of viewport is same as screen size.
colorslist of colors for transition if user will not give any color then it'll take random color.
jellyPositionenum is responsible to manage the position of jelly in viewport
- NOTE: default position of jelly is center.
fillPaintto give custom paint values like stroke, strokeWidth, style, etc.
allowOverFlowflag will give us a provision to render animation outside the viewport.
- angles: any
- bezier: any
- random_color: any
jelly_anim is MIT-licensed.
Let us know!
We’d be really happy if you send us links to your projects where you use our component. Just send an email to email@example.com And do let us know if you have any questions or suggestion regarding our work.