Helps with isolates and isolate communication in Dart.
The package contains individual libraries with different purposes.
Creating send ports and responding to messages.
The "ports.dart" sub-library contains functionality
SendPorts and reacting to values sent to those ports.
Working with isolates and running functions in other isolates.
The "isolate_runner.dart" sub-library introduces an
that gives easy access to the
Isolate functionality, and also
gives a way to run new functions in the isolate repeatedly, instead of
just on the initial
A central registry for values that can be used across isolates.
The "registry.dart" sub-library provides a way to create an object registry, and give access to it across different isolates.
Balancing load across several isolates.
The "load_balancer.dart" sub-library can manage multiple
IsolateRunner, and run functions on the currently least loaded
Features and bugs
Please file feature requests and bugs at the issue tracker.
- Utilities for working with isolates and isolate communication.
- A load-balancing runner pool.
- Utility functions for setting up ports and sending data. [...]
- An isolate-compatible object registry and lookup service.
- A Runner runs a function, potentially in a different scope or even isolate.