- This class can be used directly instead of InAppPurchaseConnection to call Play-specific billing APIs. [...]
- Params containing the response code and the debug message from the Play Billing API response.
- Captures an error from the underlying purchase platform. [...]
- Basic API for making in app purchases across multiple platforms. [...]
- The class represents the information of a product. [...]
- The response returned by InAppPurchaseConnection.queryProductDetails. [...]
- Represents the transaction details of a purchase. [...]
- Data structure representing a purchase history record. [...]
- The parameter object for generating a purchase.
- A data struct representing the result of a purchase history. [...]
- A data struct representing the result of a transaction. [...]
- Represents the data that is used to verify purchases. [...]
- Data structure representing a successful purchase. [...]
- The response object for fetching the past purchases. [...]
Dart wrapper around