Huawei Analytics Flutter Plugin
This plugin enables communication between Huawei Analytics SDK and Flutter platform.
Analytics Kit offers you a range of preset analytics models so you can gain a deeper insight into your users, products, and content. With this insight, you can take a data-driven approach to market your apps and optimize your products.
With Analytics Kit's on-device data collection SDK, you can:
Track and report on custom events.
Set up to 25 user attributes.
Automate event collection and session calculation.
Preset event IDs and parameters.
Analyze user behavior using both predefined and custom events.
Use audience building to tailor your marketing activity to your users' behaviors and preferences.
Use dashboards and analytics to measure your marketing activity and identify areas to improve.
- Enabling Huawei Analytics Service
- Accessing Analytics Kit
Questions or Issues
If you have questions about how to use HMS samples, try the following options:
- Stack Overflow is the best place for any programming questions. Be sure to tag your question with huawei-mobile-services.
- Github is the official repository for these plugins, You can open an issue or submit your ideas.
- Huawei Developer Forum HMS Core Module is great for general questions, or seeking recommendations and opinions.
- Huawei Developer Docs is place to official documentation for all HMS Core Kits, you can find detailed documentations in there.
If you run into a bug in our samples, please submit an issue to the Github Repository.
Huawei Analytics Flutter Plugin is licensed under Apache 2.0 license