grinder.sdk library Null safety
A library to access tools in the Dart SDK.
- Utility tasks for invoking the analyzer.
- Utility tasks for for getting information about the Dart VM and for running Dart applications.
- Utility tasks for invoking dart2js.
- Utility class for invoking dartdoc.
Utility class for invoking
dartfmtfrom the SDK. This wrapper requires the
dartfmtfrom SDK 1.9 and greater.
- Utility tasks for executing pub commands.
A Dart command-line application, installed via
pub global activate.
- dartVM → File
The subset of directories in sourceDirs which actually exist in the
current working directory.
- sdkDir → Directory
The path to the current Dart SDK.
A set of common top-level directories according to the Pub package layout
convention which usually contain Dart source code.
[List< String>? cliArgs]) → Directory
This is deprecated.
@Deprecated('Use sdkDir to get the current SDK directory instead.')
String name) → String
Return the path to a binary in the SDK's
bin/directory. This will handle appending
.exeon Windows. This is useful for finding the path to SDK utilities like