geocode library Null safety
Package to make Geocode requests. It exposes two methods to translate coordinates into locations and addresses into coordinates.
It's a basic implementation of the most useful methods in the Dart language of the following API geocode.xyz.
It's free for one request per second quota. Register in the above site to get an API Key and increase the number of requests to 10 per second. These are paid plans that allow more requests per second. For more information, review the site.
Exceptions / Errors
- Exception thrown when auth has ran out of credits
- Exception thrown when authentication token: auth not found.
- Exception thrown when your request did not produce any results. Check your spelling and try again.
- Exception class parent of all geocode exceptions.
- Exception thrown when supplied an invalid query.
- Exception thrown when an invalid postal code is sent.
- Exception thrown when requests got throttled.
- Exception thrown when an unknown error happens.