fresh_graphql library Null safety
- A GraphQL Link which handles manages an authentication token automatically.
- A TokenStorage implementation that keeps the token in memory.
- Standard OAuth2Token as defined by https://www.oauth.com/oauth2-servers/access-tokens/access-token-response/
An interface which must be implemented to
read, write, and delete the
- Enum representing the current authentication status of the application.
T> = Future< T>Function(T, Client)
- ShouldRefresh = bool Function(Response)
T> = Map< String, String>Function(T token)
Function responsible for building the token header(s) give a
Exceptions / Errors
An Exception that should be thrown when overriding
refreshTokenif the refresh fails and should result in a force-logout.