A collection of utilities to make working with the FragmentProgram API easier.
This package includes a number of shaders that can be optionally included into your application by declaring them in the pubspec.yaml:
The pixelation shader reduces the provided sampler to MxN samples. This can be used with the AnimatedSampler widget. The required uniforms are:
- The number of pixels in the X coordinate space.
- The number of pixels in the Y coordinate space.
- The width of the sampled area.
- The height of the sampled area. Samplers:
- The child widget, captured as a texture.
To include this shader in your application, add the following line to your pubspec.yaml
flutter: shaders: - packages/flutter_shaders/shaders/pixelation.frag