Reasonable Colors is an open-source color system that makes it easy to build accessible, nice-looking color palettes.
- Reasonable Colors is free and open source.
- Reasonable colors are accessible.
- Reasonable colors are easy to use.
flutter pub add flutter_reasonable_colors
Each ColorSwatch constant is a color and can used directly. For example:
Container( color: ReasonableColors.blue, // same as ReasonableColors.blue or ReasonableColors.blue.shade300 )
Each color comes in 6, numbered shades. The contrast between any two shades can be inferred by the difference between their shade numbers.
Minimum contrast can be inferred by the difference between two SHADE numbers
- The contrast between any shades with a difference of 2 (shade-2 and shade-4, for example) will be at least 3:1.
- The contrast between any shades with a difference of 3 (shade-2 and shade-5, for example) will be at least 4.5:1.
- The contrast between any shades with a difference of 4 (shade-2 and shade-6, for example) will be at least 7:1.
More information available at: https://www.reasonable.work/colors