A tool to download translation bundles from Lokalise and convert them to .arb files.
Currently, it supports following commands:
Add configuration to
dev_dependencies: flutter_lokalise: any flutter_lokalise: project_id: YOUR_LOKALISE_PROJECT_ID api_token: YOUR_LOKALISE_API_TOKEN include_tags: - tag1 - tag2 flutter_intl: enabled: true
flutter pub run flutter_lokalise \ [--working-directory <path>] \ [--api-token <token>] \ [--project-id <project_id>] \ <command>
You can also follow how to set up a global command to make it
available as a regular shell command by appending
or creating an alias instead:
alias flutter_lokalise="flutter pub run flutter_lokalise" flutter_lokalise <command>>
Downloads .arb translation files.
flutter_lokalise download \ [--output <path>] \ [--include-tags <tag1,tag2,...>]
Publishing new version
- Make sure you have access to meniga.com publisher
- Bump version in pubspec.yaml
pub publish --dry-runand check if this package can be published
- Push commit, get approves and merge to master
- Checkout master
pub publishand check if the package was published
- Go to releases page and create a new release by tagging the current commit
- Currently, flutter_lokalise provides a command line tool only.