EZ Flutter is a collection of widgets, packages and many more usefull things, mixed up in a little framework. The aim is to make standard features easily available from scratch.
Table of Contents
- Used Packages
- Copyright and license
Update pubspec.yaml and add the following line to your dependencies.
dependencies: ez_flutter: ^0.4.0
Update your pubspec.yaml file and add the following assets locations :
flutter: assets: - assets/ - locale/
Import the package with :
Display a message to the user from anywhere inside the app with just one line of code.
Automatic Configuration Loading
Loading a configuration from multiple json files and make it available everywhere inside the app.
Build in translation feature that can be used everywhere inside the app.
Buildin Customizable Transition Screen
EZ Flutter provides a customizable loading screen to switch between to screens after some work is done.
Buildin Bloc Support
EZ Flutter comes with a Blocprovider to easily handle multiple blocs within the app.
EZ Flutter integrates the Basic Utils package and provides many useful helper classes to master different situations.
Manage Theme Via Json
EZ Flutter offers the possibility to manage themes via json files.
The documentation is located at ez-flutter.de/docs.
You have an idea for some usefull widgets every app needs ? You are facing a bug ? Check out the CONTRIBUTING.md file.
- Logging pub.dev/packages/logging
- Dart Basic Utils pub.dev/packages/basic_utils
- Flutter Global Configuration pub.dev/packages/global_configuration
- RxDart pub.dev/packages/rxdart
- shared_preferences pub.dev/packages/shared_preferences
For a detailed changelog, see the CHANGELOG.md file
Copyright and license
Copyright (c) 2019 Ephenodrom
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Foreign Function Interface for interoperability with the C programming language. [...]
- HTML elements and other resources for web-based applications that need to interact with the browser and the DOM (Document Object Model). [...]
- Utility methods to efficiently manipulate typed JSInterop objects in cases where the name to call is not known at runtime. You should only use these methods when the same effect cannot be achieved with @JS annotations. These methods would be extension methods on JSObject if Dart supported extension methods.