This package downloads a zipped file and unzips to local storage all assets that are not included in your app. Some files, like images, sometimes, must not be included in your build.
- init - Method that sets up the assetsDir and must be called on the app initialization.
- startDownload - It start the assets download.
- assetsUrl: Full URL to the zipped file.
- onProgress: It returns the download progress (optional).
- zippedFile: Zipped file that will be created (optional, default value is 'assets.zip').
- clearAssets - Clear all downloaded assets from local storage.
- assetsDir - Path to the files unzipped.
- assetsDirAlreadyExists - Returns true if the assetsDir path exists.
- assetsFileExists - Return true if the file exists.
You can find an example here: https://github.com/edjostenes/download_assets/tree/master/example