Device Calendar Plugin
A cross platform plugin for modifying calendars on the user's device.
- Ability to request permissions to modify calendars on the user's device
- Ability to check if permissions to modify the calendars on the user's device have been granted
- Retrieve calendars on the user's device
- Retrieve events associated with a calendar
- Ability to add, update or delete events from a calendar
- Ability to set up recurring events (NOTE: deleting a recurring event will currently delete all instances of it)
The following will need to be added to the manifest file for your application to indicate permissions to modify calendars a needed
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_CALENDAR" /> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR" />
IMPORTANT: Since version 0.1.0, this version has migrated to use AndroidX instead of the deprecated Android support libraries. When using version 0.10.0 and onwards for this plugin, please ensure your application has been migrated following the guide here
For iOS 10 support, you'll need to modify the Info.plist to add the following key/value pair
Note that on iOS, this is a Swift plugin. There is a known issue being tracked here by the Flutter team, where adding a plugin developed in Swift to an Objective-C project causes problems. If you run into such issues, please look at the suggested workarounds there.