A dart-daap-client documentation
dart-daap-client is a Dart DAAP (Digital Audio Access Protocol) protocol client library
- Depend on it:
# pubspec.yaml dependencies: daapc: "0.3.6"
- Install it:
dart pub get
- Digital Audio Access Protocol (DAAP) Protocol documentation Version 0.3
- DAAP client library implemented in Python
- spydaap: a simple DAAP server for python
- nodejs DAAP parser
- Linux/FreeBSD DAAP (iTunes) and MPD media server with support for AirPlay devices (multiroom), Apple Remote (and compatibles), Chromecast, Spotify and internet radio
- A C/C++ library to share digital audio between computers on a network, reverse engineered from and compatible with Apple's iTunes 4.0 implementation
dart-daap-client uses the MIT license. Please check the LICENSE file for more details.
Project Website: github.com/vint21h/dart-daap-client/
Author: Oleksii Andrushevych email@example.com
For contributors list see CONTRIBUTORS file.