Allows you to create customized keyboards to your liking and use them with TextField.
This package is considered to be in Alpha stage. Use at your own risk. Documentation is lacking and there are no tests yet. These will be added within the next months.
Feedback or contributions are always welcome.
- Customized keyboards can be anything you like - they are essentially a widget created by you.
- Shows and hides the customized keyboard when the text field is focused or looses focus respectively.
onFieldSubmittedis working as well as having special buttons such as backspace or next.
- Add the package to your pubspec.yaml
- Wrap your Scaffold in KeyboardWrapper
- Use CustomTextField instead of TextField
- Use CustomTextFormField instead of TextFormField
- Create your own customized keyboard (tutorial will follow)
More info to follow.
This is a preliminary package. More details will follow soon.