C extends ChangeRecord> class
Represents an object with observable state or properties.
The interface does not require any specific technique to implement observability. You may implement it in the following ways:
- Extend or mixin AsyncChangeNotifier
- Implement the interface yourself and provide your own implementation
Changes should produced in order, if significant.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
- hasObservers → bool
True if this object has any observers.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
) → bool
- If hasObservers, synchronously emits changes that have been queued.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
[C? change]) → void
changeto be delivered.
) → void
- May override to be notified when changes is first observed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
) → void
- May override to be notified when changes is no longer observed.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.