- Represents a CARP web service app endpoint.
- A CARP Data Point which can be up/downloaded to/from the CARP Web Services API. [...]
- The header attached to all CARPDataPoints.
- Represents the response from the CARP server when getting file objects.
- Abstract CARP web service references.
- Provide access to the CARP web services endpoint. [...]
- Provide a collection reference to a CARP web service. [...]
- A ConsentDocument contains data read from a consent document in the CARP web service [...]
- Provide a data endpoint reference to a CARP web service. Used to: [...]
- Provide a deployment endpoint reference to a CARP web service. [...]
- A DocumentReference refers to a document in a CARP collection and can be used to write, read, or delete this document. [...]
- A DocumentSnapshot contains data read from a collection in the CARP web service [...]
- A task supporting asynchronous download of a file.
- Metadata for a FileStorageReference. Metadata stores default attributes such as size and content type. Also allow for storing custom metadata.
- Provide a file endpoint reference to a CARP web service. Used to: [...]
- A task supporting asynchronous upload of a file.
- A class wrapping all HTTP operations (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) in a retry manner. [...]
- Implements HTTP Response Code and associated Reason Phrase. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes
- Utility class for generating CARP document keys. [...]
Exceptions / Errors
- Exception for CARP REST/HTTP service communication.