Flutter Bidirectional ListView
ListView with items that can be scrolled and lazy loaded in up and down direction with a fixed item count and scroll boundaries.
With this library the following is possible:
- ListView can be scrolled in up (negative indices) and down (positive indices) direction
- Lazy loading is possible for up and down direction
- Scroll boundaries for top and bottom
- ItemCount for negative and positive indices can/must be set
- Min- and MaxExtents for scrolling must be set manually
Replace your existing
BidirectionalListView. Builder pattern must be used because of its infinite nature.
A complete tutorial how to use
BidirectionalListView can be found here: Tutorial
Please refer to the example for usage: Quick-Link
If you encounter any problems feel free to open an issue. If you feel the library is missing a feature, please raise a ticket on Github and I'll look into it. Pull Request are also welcome.