Provides a summary of the properties of a campaign. For a complete listing, call the DescribeCampaign API.
- @JsonSerializable(includeIfNull: false, explicitToJson: true, createFactory: true, createToJson: false)
- campaignArn → String
The Amazon Resource Name (ARN) of the campaign.
@JsonKey(name: 'campaignArn'), final
- creationDateTime → DateTime
- The date and time (in Unix time) that the campaign was created.
- failureReason → String
If a campaign fails, the reason behind the failure.
@JsonKey(name: 'failureReason'), final
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- lastUpdatedDateTime → DateTime
- The date and time (in Unix time) that the campaign was last updated.
- name → String
The name of the campaign.
@JsonKey(name: 'name'), final
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- status → String
The status of the campaign. [...]
@JsonKey(name: 'status'), final