- AWS credentials.
- Information about an AWS CodeCommit repository. The CodeCommit repository must be in the same AWS Region and AWS account where its CodeGuru Reviewer code reviews are configured.
- This section provides documentation for the Amazon CodeGuru Reviewer API operations. CodeGuru Reviewer is a service that uses program analysis and machine learning to detect potential defects that are difficult for developers to find and recommends fixes in your Java code.
- Information about a code review. A code review belongs to the associated repository that contains the reviewed code.
- Information about the summary of the code review.
- The type of a code review. There are two code review types:
A type of
SourceCodeTypethat specifies the commit diff for a pull request on an associated repository.
- Information about the statistics from the code review.
- Information about metrics summaries.
- Information about the recommendation feedback.
- Information about recommendation feedback summaries.
- Information about recommendations.
Information about an associated AWS CodeCommit repository or an associated
repository that is managed by AWS CodeStar Connections (for example,
Repositoryobject is not used if your source code is in an associated GitHub repository.
A code review type that analyzes all code under a specified branch in an
associated respository. The assocated repository is specified using its ARN
when you call
Information about a repository association. The
DescribeRepositoryAssociationoperation returns a
Summary information about a repository association. The
ListRepositoryAssociationsoperation returns a list of
SourceCodeTypethat specifies the tip of a branch in an associated repository.
- Specifies the source code that is analyzed in a code review. A code review can analyze the source code that is specified using a pull request diff or a branch in an associated repository.
- Information about a third-party source repository connected to CodeGuru Reviewer.