Asset File Generator For Flutter
A simple command line tool that is used to generate the file containing a class, where all the assets present in the given directory will be mapped to a unique variable name.
How to Use?
Run this command in your terminal to activate the package.
dart pub global activate asset_file_generator
To run a script directly from the command line, add the system cache bin directory to your PATH environment variable. After adding the path, run this command for help.
-a, --asset-path path to the directory where your assets are stored (defaults to ".") -e, --export-path path to the directory where you want to export (defaults to ".") -c, --class-suffix suffix added to the generated class name (defaults to "Assets") -f, --allowed-file-extentions files that will be included (defaults to "png-svg-jpg-jpeg-gif-json") -h, --help displays help information -s, --single-file generates a single file for all the assets -m, --multiple-files generates multiple files for all the assets based on directory -w, --watch watch changes in the directory and re-generate the files
- The name of the file should be in lower case.
- Multiple words of assets should be joined using
'-'to create separation.
- It is recommended to move all your assets under same directory and then generate the file/files.
- It is also recommended to create a separate directory for the exported file/files.
- Fork it (github.com/himanshugarg08/asset_file_generator/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request