- Provides access to a data model and is decoupled from the presentation of the items via PresenterSelector.
- A ClassPresenterSelector selects a Presenter based on the item's type.
- Simple Placeholder if no Presenter matched. Placeholder to support using not null properties.
- A Presenter is used to generate Views and bind Objects to them on demand.
- A PresenterSelector is used to obtain a Presenter for a given Object. Similar to Presenter, PresenterSelector is stateless.
- A PresenterSelector that always returns the same Presenter. Useful for rows of items of the same type that are all rendered the same way.