A Flutter plugin that provides a WebView widget on Android and iOS (Android Navigation Fix).
- Fixed a memory leak on Android - the WebView was not properly disposed.
- Add clearCache method to WebView controller.
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
- Added CookieManager to interface with WebView cookies. Currently has the ability to clear cookies.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- (BREAKING CHANGE) Renamed the
- Added a reload method to the WebView controller.
- Added a
currentUrlaccessor for the WebView controller to look up what URL is being displayed.
- Fix null crash when initialUrl is unset on iOS.
- Add goBack, goForward, canGoBack, and canGoForward methods to the WebView controller.
- Fix case for "FLTWebViewFlutterPlugin" (iOS was failing to buld on case-sensitive file systems).
- Initial release.