A HTTP framework highly influenced by Express in which you easy and fast make a server without writing a lot of code
Ion is a Dart-based HTTP framework with native multipart/form-data and WebSocket support highly influenced by Express framework. The main goal of this framework is to easily and quickly make a server without writing a lot of code.
It's still in alpha, so there is still some work to do:
- multipart/form-data will be rewritten to be capable of fetching unlimited data (it's limited up to around 50 MB now),
- RESTful API will be supported
- HTTPS Certificates will be supported
- WebSocket engine will be reconstructed
- Renderer engine will be rewritten