Over time this should become a collection of useful HTTP-Tools...
If the documenation links don't not work - pls. got to GitHub - there it they'll work
Commonly used status codes defined by HTTP
Dart Documentation for ResponseStatus here
Helps you to compose URIs.
Dart Documentation for URIBuilder here
http_utils on PUB
- 1.3.2 - Bug: _digestURI create a unmodifiable map. setParameter was not possible
- 1.3.1 - Made it compatible with Dart SDK 1.6
- 1.2.10 - DateUtils added, is more or less a rfc822 formater / parser
- 1.2.8 - Test added which shows sorted query params
- 1.2.6 - Runs with Dart 1.1 + IntelliJ 13
- 1.2.4 - Solve strange JS-Error (Issue 12123)
- 1.2.2 - Removed some unnecessary "this" references in URIBuilder
- 1.2.0 - Port of Response.Status and Response.Status.Family to Dart added
- 1.1.1 - Its possible to generate a local-file urls (relative path)
- 1.1.1 - Test for WebSocket-Scheme added
- 1.1.0 - RestUrl provides you with some default settings for your server and generats Urls, Uris or URIBuilder
- 1.0.7 - "build" builds the Uri now with the supplied values. It replaces any URI template parameter with the values "toString" method
Copyright 2013 Michael Mitterer, IT-Consulting and Development Limited, Austrian Branch Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
If this plugin is helpful for you - please (Circle) me.
Change Log for http_utils #
Provides some HTTP related classes portet from Apache HTTP client lib
v1.4.0 - 2015-12-04
- Grinder-Support + new test-format 373cb68
This CHANGELOG.md was generated with Changelog for Dart
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: http_utils: ^1.4.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use: