A Flutter plugin for using the native Box SDKs to access the Box Storage
How do I use it? #
· initSession() – this will launch the login page, where the user needs to give his credentials to access his box storage
· endSession() – logout the session(current session).
· isUserAuthenticated() – to check whether the user is logged in or not(current session is active or not).
· loadRootFolder() – To fetch the root folder details(files/folders)
· loadFromFolders(String folderId) – to fetch the details from the particular folder(folderId).
· uploadFile(String folderId, String fileName) – upload the file into the particular folder(folderId), if the folderId is empty then it will upload to the root folder
A Flutter plugin for using the native Box SDKs
Download Files from box
Minor bug fixes
- Added Sorting - Name, Id, Size, Date along with Ascending and Descending
- Seaching with the box
- Added Searching with filtering - size
- Uploading the file with file name
Demonstrates how to use the flutter_box plugin.
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: flutter_box: ^0.0.7
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Jan 16, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.0
- pana: 0.13.4
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.5
Health issues and suggestions
Document public APIs. (-1 points)
45 out of 45 API elements have no dartdoc comment.Providing good documentation for libraries, classes, functions, and other API elements improves code readability and helps developers find and use your API.
flutter format to format
Package is pre-v0.1 release. (-10 points)
While nothing is inherently wrong with versions of
0.0.*, it might mean that the author is still experimenting with the general direction of the API.