A flutter package to create bottom sheets, both persistent and modal, with both material and cupertino designs.
Note: This plugin is still under development and some functionalities might not work properly. Pull Requests are welcomed.
- Add the dependency flutter_bottom_sheet : in your pubspec.yaml file.
- Import the package 'import 'package:flutter_bottom_sheet/flutter_bottom_sheet.dart';'.
- To raise an issue please go to issues.
[0.0.1] - 3rd Feb'19
- Inital release
[0.1.1] - 3rd Feb'19
- Added changlelog.md and readme.md files
[0.1.3] - 4th Feb'19
- Added support for Modal Bottom sheet
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: flutter_bottom_sheet: ^0.1.3
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Dec 11, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.6.1
- pana: 0.13.1+4
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.2
flutter format to format